CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

9.01.2008

Gym Time

I think I am going to focus more on WL with this blog so it may get a little boring.

I went to workout today. I was lost during cardio class, I mean LOST. But you know what I just jogged in place until I could get in the groove and last 30 minutes! I was happy. I think once I know more of what is going on I'll work up more of a sweat. After Cardio I did 15 minutes of Yoga....yoga is one of the hardest things to do I think and I know I will feel like I was in a car accident when I wake up.

I did not eat all that great today. BUUUT I was under 300 cals for the day so at least I did not overeat. I plan tomorrow to go and get all the goods needed - pita, hummus, fat free cool whip, apples so on and so on to keep me from stopping for those happy meals. I hope to lose 20lbs by the time DB gets home...so I have four months. Since I have been losing so much slower lately I wanted to set a small goal.

After I go to the gym tomorrow Jett will be going to his Gymboree class!! I am also conteplating putting him in the 9am music class they have on Thursdays, I am trying to remind myself YES it inconviences my sleep time but he will LOVE it! Gymboree is 60 a month so I need to get my moneys worth. At our place they allow you to go to any of the classes in the age range of your child that you want so that is nice. Im not sure maybe all of them do this?

0 comments: