CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

9.02.2008

4 points and the Great American Cookie Company...

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt


My workout today was Belly Dancing!! I figured since I had a belly to shake why not? I have the same abs as everyone else they are just in hiding. Wow I never thought Belly Dancing would be such a workout!! There are 4 points to follow and it seems so simple...but yet I look like a robot out there. I have no grace. Oh well I will eventually. I know my back will be hurting tomorrow....I used the hell out of those muscles today.

Then I worked up another sweat at Jetts' gymboree class. WOW I guess thats why they call it a Parent/Child class!!!! Then add another 3 hours of walking around the mall...and I only spent 6 bucks...that is a FIRST! Im starting to just not enter Baby Gap!

I met up with my friend who was in from NYC, we have been friends for 22 years. INSANE! I met her in 1986. I like her boyfriend...she deserves someone good.

And my boo boo today was a delish frosted chocolate chip cookie... I would hate to know the cals in that sucker but oh well it was yummo!

Tomorrow classes start back so I might take the day off from exercise...not sure yet! My goal was to exercise 3x a week.. I wanted to set a realistic goal so anything extra is a bonus. I forgot to go to Walmart tomorrow so maybe shopping can count as exercise?

0 comments: