CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

9.06.2008

Lazy becomes me

Yesterday in Lab we had to look over some spinal cord cells, and draw them. If I could only scan my drawing.. I am artistically disadvantaged for serious. I noticed there is another Natasha in my class as well, I am not sure which one she is though. One bad thing about having friends in your class is that you are less likely to get to know others!

Tomorrow is the end of my week so I plan to go to the gym then. Today I caught up on everything I let go during the week. And I have a NINE page essay I need to work on. Blah to that.

Yesterday was a great day=) We did the Gymboree music class and Jett loved it so its now going to be a weekly thing! I also got my stuff I ordered from Sephora. I am OBSESSED with painting my nails so I bought their new Sephora by OPI nail polish in Soy Latte and this awesome dark plum.. I wanted Metro Chic but it was sold out. I also got some misc things like green eyeshadow and some more body wash to add to my collection.
Monday I should be getting the things I ordered for Jett from Gymboree and Crazy 8. I cant wait!
-
XOXO
Photobucket

0 comments: