CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

9.13.2008

The Cups Won man..

So down 4 pounds FINALLY! And what did I do? Bought a 20 oz Mountain Dew, a bag of Reese Cups for my grandma and some chicken tenders from BK. I admit the Reese Cups won against my will power. Tomorrow will be better, we all must have off days. Hey I did turn down the Great American Cookie company sample so score at least ONE for me

Gymboree was a lot of fun today, Jett did some "furniture walking" today ... where is my little man with colic always screaming?? Now he is just a little guy.... I love him so much. Tomorrow is his "birthday"...he will be 8 months old =) The best thing about Gymbo besides socializing him is his awesome nap times. We took a 2 hour nap today and he would of continued to sleep but I had to wake him up to go to Target. I actually let myself run out of baby formula. That has never happened before!! I bought the Target brand, I figure I have not tried switching formula since he was 4 months old, now that he eats everything I hope it wont have any negative effects. I guess we will see.

Now on to watch some Americas Most wanted and fight the urge for any more chocolate!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Reese's cups always win with me.