CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

9.12.2008

It's not so hard!

I have just about mastered belly dancing, of course I still suck at it but I do think I am about as good as I am going to be! I havent lost any weight, I am trying to figure out a way to get off this plateau! I wish I could cut out carbs or something but man I love that stuff! I have tried to cut down on them but always end up going over. Carbs add up fast! I love them though, love/hate relationship I guess! I AM NOT letting my body win this time though....I have lost 80 pounds.. a NEWBORN cow weighs that much and those things are huge. Ive lost a calf...that makes things interesting.

Jett is loving Gymboree, Ive started taking him four times a week. I'm meeting new people too which is always a good thing! I hope that when we move back to TN they have one in the area since I only know a few people there. I dont even want to think about leaving my family and friends right now so on to the next thing..

Jett got his new carseat..thanks Daddy! It took a mini miracle for me to figure out how to adjust the straps..now I just need to put it in the car. He is getting so big. My baby is crawling, pulling up on everything in sight and babbling all the time. I just bought him so many new clothes in 18 months and he fits in them!! He is not chubby but TALL !

0 comments: