CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

9.28.2008

50 dollars later...

Here is my new hair.
Photobucket

I love it. I got a cut and highlight by one of my best friends so she of course hooked me up since I have super duper long hair now. I tell everyone I am going to cut it before clinicals and they all beg me not too, specially Mary!

Not sure if I lost this week or not, Im SO over the scale. Seriously Im tired of thinking Im a failure if I gain 1 pound. I am also thinking that my body will not let anymore weight off, Ive been at the same weight it seems forever!!! Oh well I feel amazing and my confidence is through the ROOF! I even sang karaoke last week ALONE something I would never ever ever everrrr do in my "previous" life. I even had two guys ask for my number, I didnt give it out bc Im taken but its nice to be wanted by strangers.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Your hair looks great, and you look great too!

-KatieD from HMW