CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

8.13.2008

First Day..

I am one of the strange ones who always look forward to first days. I love not knowing anyone, and hoping that no one knows anyone either, and just being in a different environment.

Im not looking forward to this class, but it must be done. I am really going to bust my arse for a B but I am not good at dosage calculations and stats so I am thinking that regardless of my grade at the time once the tutoring fliers come out I am signing up. I hate numbers seriously.

Jett was alseep when I got home from class, I was sad that I could not put him in his PJ's and read to him. He is sleeping right next to me, I just dont want him in his crib! I always snatch him out of there, I dont see how people can sleep on different floors than their kids... I just can't do it. But I am also the parent who is already worrying about him driving and he is not even 7 months old yet.

Im tired and my mind is hazy from class

0 comments: