CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

8.07.2008

New Home


I did a google search for my old screenname and found my old blog from Hawaii. Dude talk about forgotten memories. I won't post it here since I talked a lot of shit about people (I was young gimme a break) but it was neat to reflect on so I thought Id make another blog to update outside of LiveJournal....so here I am!


Let's do a quick update - my name is still Natasha, I moved from Hawaii got a much needed divorce, met C and we have the cutest son (Jett) who is almost 7 months old. He is what I like to call my eye opener. He opened my eyes to the little things in life. He is so Zen, that should of been his name. He is just laid back and loves anything. All the money I spend on toys and he perfers his bottle caps..go figure.


I was on the track to becoming a dentist but with moving around and waitlists I am currently back in the Nursing Field. Ultimate goal = CRNA. If you don't know what it is..google it. I graduate next December. Then I plan to start over again maybe as an education major...all I know is I never want to be out of school. I owe to much to that bitch Sallie Mae.


1 comments:

Latina Vega said...

LMAO @ the Sallie Mae comment. lol.