CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

11.18.2008

What am I going to miss..

I am going to miss so many things when I move
Mostly my mom, I have taken for granted a sitter whenever I need one! My mom stopped working the day I gave birth to help me care for a baby since I had classes that day! I wish I could take her with me!!

Gymboree Classes... I think I will miss them more than Jett! I can do a drop in class every once in awhile down in Nashville but its not going to be a regular thing.

Storytime.. there are a ton of freaking story times around here! Now I will be left with only one option 1030 on Mondays.

Co-Sleeping...there is nothing more that I love than to sleep next to the little life I created. Some dont understand co sleeping, and I dont understand not co sleeping. But with C being back its got to come to an end. Ah least I got him for a year!

My friends, I am never alone, I always have someone to go somewhere with, and now I am back to meeting new friends. Thats always the hard part isnt it?

No house bills.. ahh it was nice!

Living in a huge city...even though I hate Cincinnati I love having everything I need right there.

BUT change is good. I am looking forward to it. I still cant believe all the army wives I knew in Hawaii not one has made it to Ft. Campbell.. Ill be waiting!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope one day we can meet up in Ft Campbell. :) I wouldn't mind being stationed there. I've visited a friend who lived there and it's such a great area to live in. Lots to do, but still small town feeling too. And Nashville is close and has a ton to offer!