CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

11.24.2008

We all make choices

Some are good, some are stupid, some are just right horrible. I have been struggling like crazy to hang onto the moving train that is weight loss. Ive been bumping and bumping along, sometimes only holding on with one finger. Ive pretty much stayed on track, not a good track but one none the less. Ive not been doing too well, I have been trying to figure out why in my mind, and the only thing I can think of is stress. But I cant blame it on anything but me, we chose what we eat and how much we move so really who can I blame? Me!
I need to get back on my plan, my gallbladder (which I never removed) seems as if its healed itself and I have been testing the waters. There is no bigger consequence than eating french fries and a cheeseburger than that intense pain that comes from your right side. It was like my big brother in a sense, it kept me in check. Now Im on my own.
So here goes again...least this time I can realise when changes NEED to be made. I wont find myself at 300lbs again thats for sure. But my jeans are getting a bit snug, and I cant remember the last time I worked up a sweat.
Starting small... since I know from experience big changes at the beginning never last. NO eating out after Gymboree classes, we go out to lunch with the kids, in the mall none the less where you cant get anything healthy. I think instead Ill just mall walk with Jett. AND no more mountain dew.. I can get thru class without it!
Wish me luck!

0 comments: