CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

11.22.2008

I'm home!

The drive sure was interesting. When you are driving through the sticks one must always be aware of deer. They were everywhere.
Here is what my drive looked like.. with no traffic!
Photobucket
And I hate photobuckets new editing crap... to resize an image it takes way too long.
Anyways I am IN LOVE with Hopkinsville!! I love old small towns! I can not wait until Jett is older and I can put him in the stroller and walk around downtown. I got lost leaving and ended up WAYYY out there and saw this old abandoned school I think? I so want to go take some pictures of it.. its something off Ghost Hunters it seems!
Isnt this neat? Its from the 1920's... everything is so OLD downtown!
Photobucket
This is what the streets are lined with.. the old buildings. I love it.. did I mention that?
Photobucket
I might seem out in the sticks, well I am..but everything I need is like 15 mins away so I am going to enjoy the time away from the city living.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember seeing that. There's a really great restaurant down there. I'll have to find out the name from my friend. Glad you liked it there. Lucky. :)