CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

12.01.2008

I may have a problem..

In the last few weeks I have been shopping maybe a little too much. I am such an impulse buyer when it comes to a "deal". Ha
It all started with buying some Buckeyes from a friends candy business...Im planning on forwarding them on to C I hope before I eat them all. They are just the best thing everrrr

Then it went to old navy. I am embarrassed to even express the amount of money I spent on this site. SO we wont mention it.

The to walmart.. with their site to shipping it makes shopping at walmart fun again! I bought all of Jetts birthday/Christmas presents. I spent about 200 on him for both occasions so not toooooo bad I guess? Then I bought myself a new ipod, gps system and all the bells and whistles. Hey I am moving to a new place so I DO need that pink Garmin!

Then on to Finish Line. Even though I bought a new pair of Nike Shox about 2 months ago I figured I needed another pair that was mostly white (mine are chocolate brown and blue) and I got Jett a pair of Shox since the Jordans they had are the ones he already has.

Now on to ebay. I bought a cell charger for the car, a vent mount for the gps, a new case for my phone, and some decor for Jetts room.

I am done! I wont have the computer or even a tv for a few weeks when I move and maybe that is a good thing!

0 comments: